It is very important that you have the correct travel insurance cover when you go on a cruise holiday. Many cruise lines will check that you have adequate insurance cover prior to travel, and may deny you boarding if you do not have the correct insurance in place.
We recommend that you take out travel insurance as soon as you confirm your holiday booking.
Our preferred supplier Holiday Extras has 40 years of experience in selling travel insurance and offers excellent insurance cover for your holiday. Their flexible policies offer cruise-specific cover, so you can rest assured that you are completely covered when you go away.
Why purchase your travel insurance through Holiday Extras?
- Flexible Cover
- Cruise specific cover
- Experienced insurance provider - 40 years of experience
- Rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot
- Single and Annual policies
- Europe and Worldwide cover
- Medical specialists and Covid cover included as standard
- 3 levels of cover; bronze, silver, and gold
- Kent-based call centre, open 7 days a week
- Access to a 24/7 Emergency Helpline when you are away
Click here to get your cruise holiday insurance quote.
Please sign in to leave a comment.