There are three different fare types on offer when you book with P&O. Here is an explanation of each fare;
This price gives you the most choice and flexibility.
• Choice of cabin location and first priority for upgrades (subject to availability)
• First priority for dining style on ships offering both freedom and Club Dining, and first priority for seating time and table size for Club Dining.
• Complimentary shuttle buses in port (please be aware that not all ports provide shuttle buses).
• Flexibility to change your booking
You can choose from one of these additional extras;
Early Saver offers a great price but without the benefits of Select Price.
• Available on selected grades of cabin - your cabin will be allocated to you by the cruise line.
• Possible upgrades (where and if available, after non-Saver bookings)
• Flexibility required for your desired dining style, dining time, and table size in the main restaurant
Saver is the last chance for deal-seekers to get a last-minute holiday with P&O Cruises
• Only available on selected cruises, at selected times
• Only available on selected cabin grades (cabin will be assigned by the cruise line)
• Dining allocated upon boarding
• Full balance to be paid at the time of booking
• 100% cancellation fee if cancelled at any time before the sail date
Looking for your next P&O Cruise Holiday?
Why not take a look at P&O Cruises Winter 2025/26 Season