There are three different fare types on offer when you book with P&O. Here is an explanation of each fare;
This price gives you the most choice and flexibility.
• Choice of cabin location and first priority for upgrades (subject to availability)
• First priority for dining style on ships offering both freedom and Club Dining, and first priority for seating time and table size for Club Dining
• Additional benefit! You can choose from one of these additional extras;
On-board spending money
Car parking in Southampton
Return coach travel to Southampton
Check out the following articles in our Help Centre on how to book your complimentary car parking or coach transfer.
• Shuttle buses in port (where they are provided)
• Flexibility to change your booking
Early Saver offers a great price but without the benefits of Select Price.
• Available on selected grades of cabin - your cabin will be allocated to you by the cruise line.
• Possible upgrades (where and if available, after non-Saver bookings)
• Flexibility required for your desired dining style, dining time, and table size in the main restaurant
Saver is the last chance for deal-seekers to get a last-minute holiday with P&O Cruises
• Only available on selected cruises, at selected times
• Only available on selected cabin grades (cabin will be assigned by the cruise line)
• Dining allocated upon boarding
• Full balance to be paid at the time of booking
• 100% cancellation fee if cancelled at any time before the sail date