When you are booked to sail with Princess Cruises there is more than one place where you can access your booking. As well as through Planet Cruise’s ‘My Booking’ you can also access the booking directly with the cruise line.
It is very important that you access your booking directly with Princess Cruises. You will need to submit your passport, insurance, and next of kin (Advanced Passenger Information) with the cruise line before you travel in order to access your boarding pass.
Tickets and boarding passes are now issued electronically with Princess Cruises. The easiest way to obtain your tickets with the cruise line is to download your boarding pass via the Medallion Class app.
See below for further guidance on this.
Visit Princess Cruises website to login into their online customer portal, known as the Cruise Personalizer.
You will need the following information to access your booking with Princess;
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Booking Number (this is the cruise line booking reference, which you can find on your Iglu booking confirmation email - it will be a 6-digit reference made up of numbers and letters)
Once you have access to your booking you will be able to do the following;
- Access to your itinerary, booking details, and luggage tags
- Add your mandatory Advanced Passenger Information (this is known as the Guest Information Form)
- Add dietary requests and access the Mobility Questionnaire to request assistance
- Amend bed configuration
- Add language preference for menus, stateroom portfolio, and service order forms
- Book shore excursions
- Access to flights
- Make dining reservations
- Registered your payment card, ready for onboard purchases
- Purchase spa treatments
- Purchase drinks packages
- Book Food & Beverage Experiences
- Purchase Celebration Packages
- Access to travel information specific to your sailing
- Print luggage labels
Medallion Class App
Princess Cruises Medallion App is a fantastic way to access your booking from your mobile device. The app can be downloaded for free from Google Play for all Android devices or the Apple App Store for Apple devices.
If you don’t have a compatible device you can try the web version of the Medallion App.
Once you have access to your booking via the Medallion Class App you will be able to do the following;
- Add your Advanced Passenger Information such as passport information, insurance, and next of kin details
- Add photos
- Fill in the required Health Questionnaire
- Arrival and departure information
- View and bookmark activities for your cruise
- Submit any dietary requirements
- Submit a request for mobility, visual, or hearing assistance
- Establish your travel party pre-cruise for guests outside of your cabin
- Choose times and preferences for dining in the main dining room as well as in Specialty restaurants
- Set up Medallion Pay
- Arrange gifts or celebration packages
- Download your Ocean Ready boarding pass and QR code
For more information on both the Cruise Personalizer and the Medallion Class app visit the Princess website.