Most of our cruise line partners have an online customer portal on their website. And many have a mobile app as well, which you can use to log in to your cruise booking on the lead-up to the holiday and whilst you are onboard the ship as well. MSC is no different.
It is very important that you register your personal details with MSC before you travel. The cruise line will not release your tickets until they have the mandatory information that they require.
Important Information for guests with multiple cabins booked under the same reference.
If you have more than one cabin booked under the same booking reference, you will not be able to self-serve using the MSC online portal. Please contact our Customer Care Team if you need any assistance with your booking.
MSC Online Portal
They have an online portal for their customers which you can access by visiting their website and clicking on ‘manage booking’ at the top of their homepage.
MSC App - MSC For Me
Good news! You do not have to purchase the cruise line's wifi package in order to use the MSC For Me app whilst onboard.
Please note that the MSC mobile app is available for guests travelling on the following ships;
- MSC Seashore
- MSC Virtuosa
- MSC Bellissima
- MSC Grandiosa
- MSC Meraviglia
- MSC Seaside
- MSC Seaview
- MSC World Europa
- MSC Seascape
The MSC for Me app is also available on MSC Splendida and on MSC Magnifica, however, it has reduced programme features. The app functionality can vary between ships and destinations.
What can I do on the MSC Online Portal?
- Complete Web Check-in
- Upload passenger photos
- Credit Card Registration
- Update your personal information
- Book your excursions, and add drinks and other packages
Join the cruise lines loyalty scheme (Voyagers Club)
What can I do on the MSC For Me Mobile App?
- Complete web check-in
- Credit Card Registration
- Have access to an interactive map to help find your way around the ship.
- Plan your cruise in real time, browsing through daily events, and activities.
- You will receive notifications on offers and events.
- MSC for Me Chat - a messaging service, which you can use without a WiFi package.
- You will be able to plan and purchase services in advance.
- If you are sailing onboard Virtuosa, Bellissima, or Grandiosa you will be able to enjoy an in-cabin Bluetooth speaker that MSC calls Zoe. Connect Zoe with your mobile device, and enjoy your favourite songs throughout the cruise.
Looking to add a drinks package to your MSC booking?
Take a look at our article 'MSC Drinks Packages Explained' for further guidance on the drinks packages on offer and how to book your drinks package.