All guests aged five years and over will need to organise and pay for a private antigen test (lateral flow test), showing a negative result, within 24 hours prior to embarkation (NHS tests will not be accepted). Guests will need to show their valid negative antigen test certificate, often referred to as a ‘fit to fly’ certificate, at the ship’s terminal. You can order your antigen test kit online through any government-approved testing provider. To help, we’ve listed a few suppliers below (subject to availability).
Articles in this section
- Will Cunard follow suit?
- I am not and never will be fully vaccinated, but I have compensation from a previous cruise (FCC/OBC/gift awarded by Guest Support) – can I receive this as cash settlement instead?
- A lot of countries are relaxing their COVID-19 restrictions. Why are you increasing your requirements unnecessarily?
- What will happen if the government recommend a 4th vaccine/ another booster jab?
- Why are you changing this so close to the departure of my cruise?
- I currently cannot get my child vaccinated as we have to wait to be called for this. This is not my fault. Will you make an exception for me?
- Do these vaccine and testing requirements match the requirements of every port we could visit?
- What happens if I am unable to get my test results before my cruise?
- Where can I get my COVID-19 antigen test from?
- Why has testing been removed from Southampton for guests aged 12 years and over?