If I am travelling with a minor (aged 17 and under) that is my child but who has a different surname to me, or who is not my child, do I need permission from a Parent or Legal Guardian before travelling?

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Return to top



Please sign in to leave a comment.