Before you set sail:
1. Complete your check-in either on the cruise line's website or by downloading the cruise line's app. Please visit our Tickets and Documents section for links to our Cruise Line Partners websites and apps.
2. Check your details are up to date on your reservation
3. Make sure the cruise line and the travel agent have got your mobile number to be able to contact you in case of any operational changes
4. Link your booking with your travelling group (if relevant) - you can do this by contacting us via My Booking and submitting a Customer Contact Form
5. Arrange evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status (up-to-date NHS COVID-19 Pass or valid vaccination certificates issued by your local health authority)
6. Check the entry requirements for your itinerary and all visited countries here
7. Pack your passport and make sure it is valid for your travel. Passport validity requirements here
8. Organise appropriate insurance and have proof of your policy. You can arrange this with Holiday Extras.
9. Pre-book onboard activities and extras (drinks packages, specialty restaurants, spas, gifts) directly on the cruise line website by logging into your account. Please remember to use the cruise line booking reference.
10. Pre-book shore excursions either directly with the cruise line online or by our partner Venture Ashore
11. Complete the Health Declaration/Questionnaire online if required by your cruise line.
12. Print e-tickets, boarding passes, and luggage labels directly from the cruise line's website or download these documents via the cruise line mobile apps and present digital documents upon boarding. If you booked a hand-crafted cruise package with us - we will email you some of the tickets (transfers, hotels). They will also be available in our My Booking under the Tickets and Documents section.