Before you set sail:
- Complete your check-in either on the cruise line's website or by downloading the cruise line's app.
- Check your details are up to date on your reservation
- Make sure the cruise line and the travel agent have got your mobile number to be able to contact you in case of any operational changes
- Link your booking with your travelling group (if relevant) - you can do this by contacting us via our My Booking portal and submitting a Booking Amendment Form
- Arrange evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status (up-to-date NHS COVID-19 Pass or valid vaccination certificates issued by your local health authority)
- Check the entry requirements for your itinerary and all visited countries here. Pack your passport and make sure it is valid for your travel. Passport validity requirements here
- Organise appropriate insurance and have proof of your policy. You can arrange this with Holiday Extras.
- Pre-book on-board activities and extras (drinks packages, specialty restaurants, spas, gifts) directly on the cruise line website by logging into your account. Please remember to use the cruise line booking reference.
- Pre-book shore excursions either directly with the cruise line online or by our partner Venture Ashore
- Complete the Health Declaration/Questionnaire online if required by your cruise line.
- Print e-tickets, boarding passes, and luggage labels directly from the cruise line's website or download these documents via the cruise line mobile apps and present digital documents upon boarding. If you booked a hand-crafted cruise package with us - we will email you some of the tickets (transfers, hotels). They will also be available in My Booking under the Tickets and Documents section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.